To end the week, let’s visit Hodgson Russ’s Clean and Green Law Blog. The blog provides “legal analysis, commentary and resources to help US-based and foreign cleantech companies navigate the unique opportunities and challenges presented by the global movement toward energy efficiency.” As the name implies, the blog is published by the Buffalo, New York firm of Hodgson Russ. You’ll find posts on topics like “greenwashing,” production tax credits for wind power, alternative financing for renewable energy projects, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- We agree! Thanks #aall17 ! @ABATECHSHOW March 7-10, 2018! https://t.co/KrhNheRPTi 05:26:37 PM July 16, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: How will drones affect the legal market? @DennisKennedy and @TomMighell discuss in this #KennedyMighellReport https://t.c… 03:31:45 PM July 14, 2017
- RT @ltrc: In this podcast, @denniskennedy and @TomMighell share some tips for traveling with technology. #mobiletech #travel https://t.co/5… 11:03:39 AM July 07, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Should you start a blog? Tune into this #KennedyMighellReport to hear from @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/22… 06:10:29 PM July 05, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory