To end the week, let’s visit Hodgson Russ’s Clean and Green Law Blog. The blog provides “legal analysis, commentary and resources to help US-based and foreign cleantech companies navigate the unique opportunities and challenges presented by the global movement toward energy efficiency.” As the name implies, the blog is published by the Buffalo, New York firm of Hodgson Russ. You’ll find posts on topics like “greenwashing,” production tax credits for wind power, alternative financing for renewable energy projects, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: To VPN or not to VPN? That is the question asked by @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/s4eFhGs6s7 04:22:06 PM April 21, 2017
- This is brilliant, scary - and the future > New Burger King ad forces Google Home to advertise Whopper - The Verge https://t.co/Ghr7N0zZKi 11:39:54 AM April 12, 2017
- RT @TweetLaw: In this episode @denniskennedy and @TomMighell share their ABA TECHSHOW 2017 experiences https://t.co/q2dCJApVak 01:54:47 PM April 01, 2017
- We're excited too, but b/c we'll be so busy, we've named @AdrianaL and @denniskennedy as our substitutes. Can't wai… https://t.co/MLZS9RBYl9 09:31:50 AM April 01, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory