To end the week, let’s visit Hodgson Russ’s Clean and Green Law Blog. The blog provides “legal analysis, commentary and resources to help US-based and foreign cleantech companies navigate the unique opportunities and challenges presented by the global movement toward energy efficiency.” As the name implies, the blog is published by the Buffalo, New York firm of Hodgson Russ. You’ll find posts on topics like “greenwashing,” production tax credits for wind power, alternative financing for renewable energy projects, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bobambrogi: vLex Has Built An AI Platform — and It Is Offering It To Participants in Global Hackathon https://t.co/fFxUNI65vS https://t… about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Join @heidialexander and @mvandenack at #ABATECHSHOW 2018 for their session, Affordable Technology for Small Firm Producti… about 1 hour ago
- About time! https://t.co/33JbTjKX2l about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Interested to see WHO is speaking at #ABATECHSHOW 2018? Here is a hint: thought leaders in #cybersecurity, #litigation, pr… about 18 hours ago
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory