Another law school blog for you today – this one from professors, not the students. The Animal Blawg has been “transcending speciesism since October 2008,” featuring posts on animal law, ethics and policy. It was founded by a couple of Pace Law School professors, and now maintained by one of them. You’ll find recent posts on “why our modern lifestyle spells disaster,” seagulls vs. whales, and factory farm animal abuse, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Yikes! https://t.co/qpZjXgjVYp 08:03:39 AM August 20, 2016
- The Different Ways You Can Add Items to Your Amazon Echo Shopping List https://t.co/q6YeNjd5aa (@howtogeek) 07:01:24 AM August 19, 2016
- Very cool! > Microsoft Visio is Coming to the iPad - https://t.co/gpWz3q0ESJ https://t.co/6b9ewiGOve 08:21:23 PM August 18, 2016
- Interesting - need to check this out: You Can Now Set Up/Launch IFTTT Recipes From Third-Party Apps https://t.co/0D71AVKmGx (Lifehacker) 08:20:17 PM August 10, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory