I am finding that most appellate law blogs follow a similar formula – they report on recent decisions from appellate courts, both state and federal. And New Jersey Appellate Law is no different – most recent posts cover developments in the New Jersey Supreme Court and lower appellate courts. The blog is brought to you by Bruce Greenberg, a partner at Lite DePalma Greenberg, which has an office in Newark, but also Chicago and Philadelphia.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bobambrogi: vLex Has Built An AI Platform — and It Is Offering It To Participants in Global Hackathon https://t.co/fFxUNI65vS https://t… about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Join @heidialexander and @mvandenack at #ABATECHSHOW 2018 for their session, Affordable Technology for Small Firm Producti… about 1 hour ago
- About time! https://t.co/33JbTjKX2l about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Interested to see WHO is speaking at #ABATECHSHOW 2018? Here is a hint: thought leaders in #cybersecurity, #litigation, pr… about 18 hours ago
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory