I am finding that most appellate law blogs follow a similar formula – they report on recent decisions from appellate courts, both state and federal. And New Jersey Appellate Law is no different – most recent posts cover developments in the New Jersey Supreme Court and lower appellate courts. The blog is brought to you by Bruce Greenberg, a partner at Lite DePalma Greenberg, which has an office in Newark, but also Chicago and Philadelphia.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Presenting with my good friend @bburney on eDiscovery Ethics for the Virginia Bar. Great crowd! 09:04:33 AM April 25, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: "Relationship Building/Lawyers as Entrepreneurs" Video Chat w @NicoleBradick @TomMighell @denniskennedy https://t.co/a1in… 03:11:33 PM April 13, 2016
- Share Dropbox files directly from Facebook Messenger https://t.co/3PTa0SYnxl 05:54:19 AM April 12, 2016
- QuickBooks Essentials for Lawyers https://t.co/XeVNlUkuiU (Law Technology Today) 09:23:51 PM April 11, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory