To end the week, let’s visit the Energy and Environmental Law Adviser, from the Energy & Public Utilities Group at big firm Schiff Hardin. Recent posts have covered topics like the FTC’s revised Green Guides, new orders from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, vegetation management, and position limits, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bschorr: Nice demo of Slack and Trello by @TomMighell at #OKBarSSF https://t.co/Tq6naURtuh about 10 hours ago
- This almost makes me want to be in school again - almost: Microsoft launches OneNote Class Notebook Tools on Mac https://t.co/1NPVGbfDS3 about 14 hours ago
- RT @jimcalloway: We are happy to welcome @TomMighell @bschorr & @EJWalters to @OklahomaBar Solo & Small Firm Conf this week https://t.co/Hn… 11:24:41 AM June 21, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Using @Office365 to better manage your email retention policies. #KennedyMighellReport. @denniskennedy @TomMighell https:… 11:39:35 AM June 14, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory