The Texas Employer Handbook is published by Michael Kelsheimer, a lawyer with the Dallas firm of Looper Reed & McGraw. He started the blog because he was “dumbfounded by the lack of practical advice about employment issues available in books and on the internet,” and that “employers are overwhelmed with technical jargon, underwhelmed with long-winded explanations, or just flat provided incorrect information.” Michael’s blogging about such topics as social media and employee productivity, discriminatory use of criminal background checks, the Worker Adjustment and Retaining Notification Act, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- We agree! Thanks #aall17 ! @ABATECHSHOW March 7-10, 2018! https://t.co/KrhNheRPTi 05:26:37 PM July 16, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: How will drones affect the legal market? @DennisKennedy and @TomMighell discuss in this #KennedyMighellReport https://t.c… 03:31:45 PM July 14, 2017
- RT @ltrc: In this podcast, @denniskennedy and @TomMighell share some tips for traveling with technology. #mobiletech #travel https://t.co/5… 11:03:39 AM July 07, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Should you start a blog? Tune into this #KennedyMighellReport to hear from @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/22… 06:10:29 PM July 05, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory