The Texas Employer Handbook is published by Michael Kelsheimer, a lawyer with the Dallas firm of Looper Reed & McGraw. He started the blog because he was “dumbfounded by the lack of practical advice about employment issues available in books and on the internet,” and that “employers are overwhelmed with technical jargon, underwhelmed with long-winded explanations, or just flat provided incorrect information.” Michael’s blogging about such topics as social media and employee productivity, discriminatory use of criminal background checks, the Worker Adjustment and Retaining Notification Act, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Happy #LoveYourLawyerDay to some of our favorite lawyers! @samglover @aaronstreet @denniskennedy @tommighell @victorli2000 12:06:30 PM November 03, 2017
- I gotta say, these results are surprising to me - mostly that Apple is as low as it is: The Verge Tech Survey: https://t.co/vk5IIJlg8r 01:16:40 PM October 27, 2017
- Do you have (or know) a legal tech startup? Apply to join Startup Alley at TECHSHOW 2018! Deadline is 10/31. https://t.co/O5Lmi8dF6o 09:01:17 AM October 25, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Come back to the hotline anytime! Never too many tech questions for @denniskennedy and @TomMighell 📞🎙 https://t.co/QynULK… 04:32:38 PM October 24, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory