The Texas Employer Handbook is published by Michael Kelsheimer, a lawyer with the Dallas firm of Looper Reed & McGraw. He started the blog because he was “dumbfounded by the lack of practical advice about employment issues available in books and on the internet,” and that “employers are overwhelmed with technical jargon, underwhelmed with long-winded explanations, or just flat provided incorrect information.” Michael’s blogging about such topics as social media and employee productivity, discriminatory use of criminal background checks, the Worker Adjustment and Retaining Notification Act, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @TweetLaw: How has the cloud changed and what does it look like today? @denniskennedy @TomMighell https://t.co/alrz1JUF9L 02:40:11 PM September 23, 2016
- RT @HillaryClinton: "I really regret doing this." —Hillary on Between Two Ferns https://t.co/OmDyINNCrW 08:26:17 PM September 22, 2016
- Sat next to lawyer (not old, not young) on plane. He was sending an email to his asst. w/his billing entries. Felt so 2005 again. 03:11:11 PM September 22, 2016
- It would be a LOT smarter if it also handled SMS: Say hello to Google Allo: a smarter messaging app https://t.co/yAINdYvtnL (Google Blog) 09:18:29 PM September 21, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory