The Texas Employer Handbook is published by Michael Kelsheimer, a lawyer with the Dallas firm of Looper Reed & McGraw. He started the blog because he was “dumbfounded by the lack of practical advice about employment issues available in books and on the internet,” and that “employers are overwhelmed with technical jargon, underwhelmed with long-winded explanations, or just flat provided incorrect information.” Michael’s blogging about such topics as social media and employee productivity, discriminatory use of criminal background checks, the Worker Adjustment and Retaining Notification Act, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bobambrogi: vLex Has Built An AI Platform — and It Is Offering It To Participants in Global Hackathon https://t.co/fFxUNI65vS https://t… about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Join @heidialexander and @mvandenack at #ABATECHSHOW 2018 for their session, Affordable Technology for Small Firm Producti… about 1 hour ago
- About time! https://t.co/33JbTjKX2l about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Interested to see WHO is speaking at #ABATECHSHOW 2018? Here is a hint: thought leaders in #cybersecurity, #litigation, pr… about 18 hours ago
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory