The Texas Employer Handbook is published by Michael Kelsheimer, a lawyer with the Dallas firm of Looper Reed & McGraw. He started the blog because he was “dumbfounded by the lack of practical advice about employment issues available in books and on the internet,” and that “employers are overwhelmed with technical jargon, underwhelmed with long-winded explanations, or just flat provided incorrect information.” Michael’s blogging about such topics as social media and employee productivity, discriminatory use of criminal background checks, the Worker Adjustment and Retaining Notification Act, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- I agree... Android apps just don't look as nice as iOS apps...| Google to developers: We're sick of ugly design: http://t.co/U72E18Cirb 08:29:11 AM April 18, 2014
- Hey @shondarimes, what was the thinking behind using covers for all the music this season? I love it, just wondering why. #GreysAnatomy 08:38:57 PM April 17, 2014
- Don't ever say this Congress isn't productive... | 'Let Me Google That For You' may be the best Senate bill ever: http://t.co/s9wP8hCQvQ 09:30:15 AM April 14, 2014
- Another reason why LastPass is an awesome password manager | LastPass checks sites for 'Heartbleed' automatically: http://t.co/aerZBjz0vF 11:18:32 AM April 11, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory