The Texas Employer Handbook is published by Michael Kelsheimer, a lawyer with the Dallas firm of Looper Reed & McGraw. He started the blog because he was “dumbfounded by the lack of practical advice about employment issues available in books and on the internet,” and that “employers are overwhelmed with technical jargon, underwhelmed with long-winded explanations, or just flat provided incorrect information.” Michael’s blogging about such topics as social media and employee productivity, discriminatory use of criminal background checks, the Worker Adjustment and Retaining Notification Act, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Thanks @denniskennedy and @TomMighell for sharing a few of your favorite things (techcessories) http://t.co/IRb8KRQaAe 07:21:24 PM March 13, 2015
- RT @LawPracticeTips: The March/April Issue of Law Practice Magazine hit stands. Read more of the #ABATECHSHOW Issue. http://t.co/KVqRmwBag3 12:29:38 PM March 12, 2015
- Important protection for your Twitter account | How to set up two-factor authentication for Twitter http://t.co/oHWfpGDjkg 08:14:16 AM March 10, 2015
- I just can’t see using a round phone…MT @PCMag: What is Runcible? It's a smartphone, anti-smartphone, & a lot more. http://t.co/m0m2Xi7yAC 03:28:56 PM March 03, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory