The Texas Employer Handbook is published by Michael Kelsheimer, a lawyer with the Dallas firm of Looper Reed & McGraw. He started the blog because he was “dumbfounded by the lack of practical advice about employment issues available in books and on the internet,” and that “employers are overwhelmed with technical jargon, underwhelmed with long-winded explanations, or just flat provided incorrect information.” Michael’s blogging about such topics as social media and employee productivity, discriminatory use of criminal background checks, the Worker Adjustment and Retaining Notification Act, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: .@denniskennedy and @TomMighell on their tech advancement "wish list." #KennedyMighellReport https://t.co/Uqno0wwqbd about 2 hours ago
- Yikes! https://t.co/qpZjXgjVYp 08:03:39 AM August 20, 2016
- The Different Ways You Can Add Items to Your Amazon Echo Shopping List https://t.co/q6YeNjd5aa (@howtogeek) 07:01:24 AM August 19, 2016
- Very cool! > Microsoft Visio is Coming to the iPad - https://t.co/gpWz3q0ESJ https://t.co/6b9ewiGOve 08:21:23 PM August 18, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory