The Texas Employer Handbook is published by Michael Kelsheimer, a lawyer with the Dallas firm of Looper Reed & McGraw. He started the blog because he was “dumbfounded by the lack of practical advice about employment issues available in books and on the internet,” and that “employers are overwhelmed with technical jargon, underwhelmed with long-winded explanations, or just flat provided incorrect information.” Michael’s blogging about such topics as social media and employee productivity, discriminatory use of criminal background checks, the Worker Adjustment and Retaining Notification Act, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Great read for lawyers who want to master Acrobat. | Now Available: “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” http://t.co/rjLoaIwpuc 12:44:19 PM November 21, 2013
- RT @ABAesq: Are your Acrobat skills up-to-date? Master editions X & XI w/ “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” from ShopABA http://t.co/… 07:01:31 PM November 10, 2013
- Hey @AmericanAir, why was I told to turn off/stow my iPad during takeoff? Press release on website says only laptops. What’s up with that? 06:28:07 PM November 06, 2013
- RT @LastPass: Introducing @LastPass 3.0: New Design, New Features http://t.co/L26FLnG0LO 02:18:27 PM November 04, 2013
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory