The Texas Employer Handbook is published by Michael Kelsheimer, a lawyer with the Dallas firm of Looper Reed & McGraw. He started the blog because he was “dumbfounded by the lack of practical advice about employment issues available in books and on the internet,” and that “employers are overwhelmed with technical jargon, underwhelmed with long-winded explanations, or just flat provided incorrect information.” Michael’s blogging about such topics as social media and employee productivity, discriminatory use of criminal background checks, the Worker Adjustment and Retaining Notification Act, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Exclusive First Look: All New Version of Fastcase Out Today in Beta https://t.co/D6IvsijOeA thanks @bobambrogi about 3 hours ago
- iPad Pro probably won't have much of an effect, either: If you don’t have a tablet by now, you probably never will https://t.co/zylx1qdSxk 08:39:08 AM November 27, 2015
- Another great guide this year from @rtrautz! 2015 Holiday Gift Guide for Lawyers https://t.co/HpoWFa8op0 (Reid My Blog!) 08:36:30 PM November 23, 2015
- Now you can edit PDFs stored in Dropbox from your iPhone and iPad https://t.co/E95P5NI6bX (The Dropbox Blog) 08:32:09 PM November 23, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory