The Texas Employer Handbook is published by Michael Kelsheimer, a lawyer with the Dallas firm of Looper Reed & McGraw. He started the blog because he was “dumbfounded by the lack of practical advice about employment issues available in books and on the internet,” and that “employers are overwhelmed with technical jargon, underwhelmed with long-winded explanations, or just flat provided incorrect information.” Michael’s blogging about such topics as social media and employee productivity, discriminatory use of criminal background checks, the Worker Adjustment and Retaining Notification Act, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Google Photos now lets you start a slideshow from any album https://t.co/53LhDAbduq (Android Central) about 22 hours ago
- 40 New Tricks For Your Amazon Echo https://t.co/WmiedJmWUZ (@kinja) 12:48:29 PM June 26, 2016
- Brilliant: Eero's Family Profiles feature will annoy kids just in time for summer break https://t.co/Iez0JdbnAZ 12:45:19 PM June 26, 2016
- RT @bschorr: Nice demo of Slack and Trello by @TomMighell at #OKBarSSF https://t.co/Tq6naURtuh 02:22:53 PM June 25, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory