The Texas Employer Handbook is published by Michael Kelsheimer, a lawyer with the Dallas firm of Looper Reed & McGraw. He started the blog because he was “dumbfounded by the lack of practical advice about employment issues available in books and on the internet,” and that “employers are overwhelmed with technical jargon, underwhelmed with long-winded explanations, or just flat provided incorrect information.” Michael’s blogging about such topics as social media and employee productivity, discriminatory use of criminal background checks, the Worker Adjustment and Retaining Notification Act, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- This came today. It's a great guide for bloggers, whether you're a lawyer or not. Get it here: http://t.co/HldaMH4q7L http://t.co/zlKSDqyPJh 01:07:43 PM February 27, 2014
- Hey @nammitruck, when do you open at Kyle Warren Park? 11:42:00 AM February 22, 2014
- The latest ep of the Kennedy-Mighell Report is out: Living in Multiple Tech Worlds: Windows, Mac and Android http://t.co/DEyUincVdR 08:09:13 PM February 18, 2014
- Now *that’s* how to kick off a new season. Awesome. #HouseOfCardsSeason2 08:22:31 PM February 14, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory