Today we’re visiting a law school blog, focused on regulatory news, analysis, and opinion. The blog is RegBlog, and while it’s affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania Law School’s Program on Regulation, it’s staff by students from multiple schools at the University. It’s broken down into News, Analysis, and Opinion, with some really great content. You’ll find recent posts discussing regulation on Election Day, Medicaid expansion, and protecting privacy in DNA sequencing, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bschorr: Microsoft goes all in with Android apps for business | ZDNet https://t.co/CtxTHLo7iH https://t.co/sg6KFgJ016 08:19:45 PM August 28, 2016
- RT @bschorr: 10 Microsoft Word 2016 Tips Every User Should Know https://t.co/4PsPcJCjeo < And Styles, always. :) https://t.co/CA5O7zpESp 12:28:39 PM August 28, 2016
- Nice to see iPhone catching up to Android….;-) https://t.co/l0dX0wXHY0 10:49:34 AM August 28, 2016
- OMG yes. https://t.co/I175qYvEWp 10:51:38 AM August 27, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory