Today we’re visiting a law school blog, focused on regulatory news, analysis, and opinion. The blog is RegBlog, and while it’s affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania Law School’s Program on Regulation, it’s staff by students from multiple schools at the University. It’s broken down into News, Analysis, and Opinion, with some really great content. You’ll find recent posts discussing regulation on Election Day, Medicaid expansion, and protecting privacy in DNA sequencing, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @TweetLaw: How has the cloud changed and what does it look like today? @denniskennedy @TomMighell https://t.co/alrz1JUF9L 02:40:11 PM September 23, 2016
- RT @HillaryClinton: "I really regret doing this." —Hillary on Between Two Ferns https://t.co/OmDyINNCrW 08:26:17 PM September 22, 2016
- Sat next to lawyer (not old, not young) on plane. He was sending an email to his asst. w/his billing entries. Felt so 2005 again. 03:11:11 PM September 22, 2016
- It would be a LOT smarter if it also handled SMS: Say hello to Google Allo: a smarter messaging app https://t.co/yAINdYvtnL (Google Blog) 09:18:29 PM September 21, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory