Today we’re visiting a law school blog, focused on regulatory news, analysis, and opinion. The blog is RegBlog, and while it’s affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania Law School’s Program on Regulation, it’s staff by students from multiple schools at the University. It’s broken down into News, Analysis, and Opinion, with some really great content. You’ll find recent posts discussing regulation on Election Day, Medicaid expansion, and protecting privacy in DNA sequencing, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Presenting with my good friend @bburney on eDiscovery Ethics for the Virginia Bar. Great crowd! 09:04:33 AM April 25, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: "Relationship Building/Lawyers as Entrepreneurs" Video Chat w @NicoleBradick @TomMighell @denniskennedy https://t.co/a1in… 03:11:33 PM April 13, 2016
- Share Dropbox files directly from Facebook Messenger https://t.co/3PTa0SYnxl 05:54:19 AM April 12, 2016
- QuickBooks Essentials for Lawyers https://t.co/XeVNlUkuiU (Law Technology Today) 09:23:51 PM April 11, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory