Today we’re visiting a law school blog, focused on regulatory news, analysis, and opinion. The blog is RegBlog, and while it’s affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania Law School’s Program on Regulation, it’s staff by students from multiple schools at the University. It’s broken down into News, Analysis, and Opinion, with some really great content. You’ll find recent posts discussing regulation on Election Day, Medicaid expansion, and protecting privacy in DNA sequencing, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: @denniskennedy and @TomMighell talk #virtualreality in this episode of #TheKennedyMighellReport https://t.co/ie5612Dh0z #… 10:49:05 AM May 13, 2016
- RT @verge: UPS now lets you track packages for real — on an actual map https://t.co/riU306Uc9t https://t.co/47jMfClND2 08:35:35 PM May 12, 2016
- Presenting with my good friend @bburney on eDiscovery Ethics for the Virginia Bar. Great crowd! 09:04:33 AM April 25, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: "Relationship Building/Lawyers as Entrepreneurs" Video Chat w @NicoleBradick @TomMighell @denniskennedy https://t.co/a1in… 03:11:33 PM April 13, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory