Today we’re visiting a law school blog, focused on regulatory news, analysis, and opinion. The blog is RegBlog, and while it’s affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania Law School’s Program on Regulation, it’s staff by students from multiple schools at the University. It’s broken down into News, Analysis, and Opinion, with some really great content. You’ll find recent posts discussing regulation on Election Day, Medicaid expansion, and protecting privacy in DNA sequencing, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Awesome @lawyerist interview with @carolelevitt and @MarkRosch on Internet Search: https://t.co/R3IzSMUFfx 11:33:13 AM October 07, 2015
- Need. This. Now. RT @verge: Microsoft announces Surface Book laptop http://t.co/8Apz9DMZCX http://t.co/99Ukgs3MG2 01:49:53 PM October 06, 2015
- RT @btaylor: Nihilistic password security questions - http://t.co/ULTS1TRWlc http://t.co/tTs5qxYmWv 02:32:41 PM October 04, 2015
- Ordered mine today! Great for using in hotel rooms when nothing’s on TV. https://t.co/HvitbxwQ4x 01:11:39 PM October 03, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory