Today we’re visiting a law school blog, focused on regulatory news, analysis, and opinion. The blog is RegBlog, and while it’s affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania Law School’s Program on Regulation, it’s staff by students from multiple schools at the University. It’s broken down into News, Analysis, and Opinion, with some really great content. You’ll find recent posts discussing regulation on Election Day, Medicaid expansion, and protecting privacy in DNA sequencing, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Great read for lawyers who want to master Acrobat. | Now Available: “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” http://t.co/rjLoaIwpuc 12:44:19 PM November 21, 2013
- RT @ABAesq: Are your Acrobat skills up-to-date? Master editions X & XI w/ “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” from ShopABA http://t.co/… 07:01:31 PM November 10, 2013
- Hey @AmericanAir, why was I told to turn off/stow my iPad during takeoff? Press release on website says only laptops. What’s up with that? 06:28:07 PM November 06, 2013
- RT @LastPass: Introducing @LastPass 3.0: New Design, New Features http://t.co/L26FLnG0LO 02:18:27 PM November 04, 2013
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory