Today we’re visiting a law school blog, focused on regulatory news, analysis, and opinion. The blog is RegBlog, and while it’s affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania Law School’s Program on Regulation, it’s staff by students from multiple schools at the University. It’s broken down into News, Analysis, and Opinion, with some really great content. You’ll find recent posts discussing regulation on Election Day, Medicaid expansion, and protecting privacy in DNA sequencing, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @HarvardBiz: Here are all the weird things people do during conference calls: http://t.co/mSNfO4InaN http://t.co/HAab72VTHV about 18 hours ago
- #ILTA14 attendees, check out the new ABA book “Office 365 for Lawyers,” available at the Microsoft booth (#520) or at http://t.co/nEccrWjEAf about 23 hours ago
- Also new from Law Practice Books - great guide to alternative fees for litigation clients - http://t.co/p3w3RMeGHr http://t.co/5finqnZvUW 04:25:53 PM August 19, 2014
- New from the ABA Law Practice Division - if you’re contemplating a move to O365, take a look - http://t.co/3lREqdOC89 http://t.co/BJcphy0A5m 04:24:50 PM August 19, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory