The blog Persuasive Litigator “aims to provide litigators and other devotees of legal persuasion with practical tips and innovative litigation strategies spanning pretrial and trial phases for jury, bench and arbitration settings.” The blog’s contributors are all litigation consultants, and include Dr. Ken Broda-Bahm, Dr. Kevin Boully, Dr. Karen Lisko, and Dr. Shelley Spiecker. Some of the topics they have discussed recently include focusing on the signal and not the noise in pretrial research, knowing the limits of political empathy, cutting through the stickiness of “prior beliefs,” and much more. Some really interesting topics being discussed, and updated regularly.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- We agree! Thanks #aall17 ! @ABATECHSHOW March 7-10, 2018! https://t.co/KrhNheRPTi 05:26:37 PM July 16, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: How will drones affect the legal market? @DennisKennedy and @TomMighell discuss in this #KennedyMighellReport https://t.c… 03:31:45 PM July 14, 2017
- RT @ltrc: In this podcast, @denniskennedy and @TomMighell share some tips for traveling with technology. #mobiletech #travel https://t.co/5… 11:03:39 AM July 07, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Should you start a blog? Tune into this #KennedyMighellReport to hear from @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/22… 06:10:29 PM July 05, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory