The blog Persuasive Litigator “aims to provide litigators and other devotees of legal persuasion with practical tips and innovative litigation strategies spanning pretrial and trial phases for jury, bench and arbitration settings.” The blog’s contributors are all litigation consultants, and include Dr. Ken Broda-Bahm, Dr. Kevin Boully, Dr. Karen Lisko, and Dr. Shelley Spiecker. Some of the topics they have discussed recently include focusing on the signal and not the noise in pretrial research, knowing the limits of political empathy, cutting through the stickiness of “prior beliefs,” and much more. Some really interesting topics being discussed, and updated regularly.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bschorr: Microsoft goes all in with Android apps for business | ZDNet https://t.co/CtxTHLo7iH https://t.co/sg6KFgJ016 08:19:45 PM August 28, 2016
- RT @bschorr: 10 Microsoft Word 2016 Tips Every User Should Know https://t.co/4PsPcJCjeo < And Styles, always. :) https://t.co/CA5O7zpESp 12:28:39 PM August 28, 2016
- Nice to see iPhone catching up to Android….;-) https://t.co/l0dX0wXHY0 10:49:34 AM August 28, 2016
- OMG yes. https://t.co/I175qYvEWp 10:51:38 AM August 27, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory