The blog Persuasive Litigator “aims to provide litigators and other devotees of legal persuasion with practical tips and innovative litigation strategies spanning pretrial and trial phases for jury, bench and arbitration settings.” The blog’s contributors are all litigation consultants, and include Dr. Ken Broda-Bahm, Dr. Kevin Boully, Dr. Karen Lisko, and Dr. Shelley Spiecker. Some of the topics they have discussed recently include focusing on the signal and not the noise in pretrial research, knowing the limits of political empathy, cutting through the stickiness of “prior beliefs,” and much more. Some really interesting topics being discussed, and updated regularly.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bobambrogi: vLex Has Built An AI Platform — and It Is Offering It To Participants in Global Hackathon https://t.co/fFxUNI65vS https://t… about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Join @heidialexander and @mvandenack at #ABATECHSHOW 2018 for their session, Affordable Technology for Small Firm Producti… about 1 hour ago
- About time! https://t.co/33JbTjKX2l about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Interested to see WHO is speaking at #ABATECHSHOW 2018? Here is a hint: thought leaders in #cybersecurity, #litigation, pr… about 18 hours ago
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory