The blog Persuasive Litigator “aims to provide litigators and other devotees of legal persuasion with practical tips and innovative litigation strategies spanning pretrial and trial phases for jury, bench and arbitration settings.” The blog’s contributors are all litigation consultants, and include Dr. Ken Broda-Bahm, Dr. Kevin Boully, Dr. Karen Lisko, and Dr. Shelley Spiecker. Some of the topics they have discussed recently include focusing on the signal and not the noise in pretrial research, knowing the limits of political empathy, cutting through the stickiness of “prior beliefs,” and much more. Some really interesting topics being discussed, and updated regularly.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Get a sneak peak of #ABATECHSHOW 2018 with its co-chairs, @TomMighell and @debbiefoster https://t.co/JiZDAE2DnJ 11:09:56 PM April 27, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Hosts @denniskennedy and @TomMighell discuss how #ArtificialIntelligence and #Chatbots will impact legal practice. https:… 11:09:40 PM April 27, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: To VPN or not to VPN? That is the question asked by @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/s4eFhGs6s7 04:22:06 PM April 21, 2017
- This is brilliant, scary - and the future > New Burger King ad forces Google Home to advertise Whopper - The Verge https://t.co/Ghr7N0zZKi 11:39:54 AM April 12, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory