MediateBC is the blog of The Mediate BC Society, a dispute resolution organization in British Columbia. The blog is devoted to discussing the development of dispute resolution services, as well as improving access to justice and introducing a problem-solving approach to justice system professionals and users.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bschorr: 10 Microsoft Word 2016 Tips Every User Should Know https://t.co/4PsPcJCjeo < And Styles, always. :) https://t.co/CA5O7zpESp about 3 hours ago
- Nice to see iPhone catching up to Android….;-) https://t.co/l0dX0wXHY0 about 4 hours ago
- OMG yes. https://t.co/I175qYvEWp 10:51:38 AM August 27, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: .@denniskennedy and @TomMighell on their tech advancement "wish list." #KennedyMighellReport https://t.co/Uqno0wwqbd 12:29:28 PM August 26, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory