MediateBC is the blog of The Mediate BC Society, a dispute resolution organization in British Columbia. The blog is devoted to discussing the development of dispute resolution services, as well as improving access to justice and introducing a problem-solving approach to justice system professionals and users.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @BarNoneDallas: Big thanks to those who auditioned today for Bar None XXX Obscenely Funny! Showing June 10-13 http://t.co/JP2D2U6il6 htt… about 14 hours ago
- Can. Not. Wait for @gogo to improve its wifi services. This is brutal. http://t.co/RhBgH0wSmt 08:07:05 PM March 31, 2015
- The Kennedy-Mighell Report celebrates 6 years w/ the @LegalTalkNet http://t.co/22SfgIio3E http://t.co/9Tpy69cMBq 12:00:20 PM March 31, 2015
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Thanks @denniskennedy and @TomMighell for sharing a few of your favorite things (techcessories) http://t.co/IRb8KRQaAe 07:21:24 PM March 13, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory