MediateBC is the blog of The Mediate BC Society, a dispute resolution organization in British Columbia. The blog is devoted to discussing the development of dispute resolution services, as well as improving access to justice and introducing a problem-solving approach to justice system professionals and users.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- The soundtrack of your next trip is on TripAdvisor with Google Play Music https://t.co/62qyBBSx0Z (Official Android Blog) 08:53:07 PM May 25, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: @denniskennedy and @TomMighell talk #virtualreality in this episode of #TheKennedyMighellReport https://t.co/ie5612Dh0z #… 10:49:05 AM May 13, 2016
- RT @verge: UPS now lets you track packages for real — on an actual map https://t.co/riU306Uc9t https://t.co/47jMfClND2 08:35:35 PM May 12, 2016
- Presenting with my good friend @bburney on eDiscovery Ethics for the Virginia Bar. Great crowd! 09:04:33 AM April 25, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory