Google Translate tells me that Res Communis means “common goods.” In any event, the blog of the same same discusses the legal aspects of human activities using aerospace technologies. It’s published by the University of Mississippi School of Law’s National Center for Remote Sensing, Air and Space Law. Lately you won’t find much in the way of substantive blog posts – it mostly consists of event postings, proposed legislation, new policies, and recent news on the blog’s subject.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Get a sneak peak of #ABATECHSHOW 2018 with its co-chairs, @TomMighell and @debbiefoster https://t.co/JiZDAE2DnJ 11:09:56 PM April 27, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Hosts @denniskennedy and @TomMighell discuss how #ArtificialIntelligence and #Chatbots will impact legal practice. https:… 11:09:40 PM April 27, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: To VPN or not to VPN? That is the question asked by @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/s4eFhGs6s7 04:22:06 PM April 21, 2017
- This is brilliant, scary - and the future > New Burger King ad forces Google Home to advertise Whopper - The Verge https://t.co/Ghr7N0zZKi 11:39:54 AM April 12, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory