Google Translate tells me that Res Communis means “common goods.” In any event, the blog of the same same discusses the legal aspects of human activities using aerospace technologies. It’s published by the University of Mississippi School of Law’s National Center for Remote Sensing, Air and Space Law. Lately you won’t find much in the way of substantive blog posts – it mostly consists of event postings, proposed legislation, new policies, and recent news on the blog’s subject.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- TECHSHOW 2018, here we come! #abatechshow #legaltechnology https://t.co/kqK65h8Xtc 05:18:10 PM March 18, 2017
- The room is full for ABA TECHSHOW kickoff! Looks like about 40% new attendees in the room #ABATECHSHOW https://t.co/4fwaUSsH4Z 08:20:42 AM March 16, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: .@denniskennedy and @TomMighell, stop by. 10 points if you see @LaurenceEsq's photo bomb #ftw https://t.co/s3IYiq9Ifl 08:10:59 PM March 15, 2017
- Great crowd for the Start-Up Pitch Competition! #abatechshow 06:36:55 PM March 15, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory