Google Translate tells me that Res Communis means “common goods.” In any event, the blog of the same same discusses the legal aspects of human activities using aerospace technologies. It’s published by the University of Mississippi School of Law’s National Center for Remote Sensing, Air and Space Law. Lately you won’t find much in the way of substantive blog posts – it mostly consists of event postings, proposed legislation, new policies, and recent news on the blog’s subject.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Google Photos now lets you start a slideshow from any album https://t.co/53LhDAbduq (Android Central) 06:31:43 PM June 26, 2016
- 40 New Tricks For Your Amazon Echo https://t.co/WmiedJmWUZ (@kinja) 12:48:29 PM June 26, 2016
- Brilliant: Eero's Family Profiles feature will annoy kids just in time for summer break https://t.co/Iez0JdbnAZ 12:45:19 PM June 26, 2016
- RT @bschorr: Nice demo of Slack and Trello by @TomMighell at #OKBarSSF https://t.co/Tq6naURtuh 02:22:53 PM June 25, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory