Google Translate tells me that Res Communis means “common goods.” In any event, the blog of the same same discusses the legal aspects of human activities using aerospace technologies. It’s published by the University of Mississippi School of Law’s National Center for Remote Sensing, Air and Space Law. Lately you won’t find much in the way of substantive blog posts – it mostly consists of event postings, proposed legislation, new policies, and recent news on the blog’s subject.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: @denniskennedy and @TomMighell talk #virtualreality in this episode of #TheKennedyMighellReport https://t.co/ie5612Dh0z #… 10:49:05 AM May 13, 2016
- RT @verge: UPS now lets you track packages for real — on an actual map https://t.co/riU306Uc9t https://t.co/47jMfClND2 08:35:35 PM May 12, 2016
- Presenting with my good friend @bburney on eDiscovery Ethics for the Virginia Bar. Great crowd! 09:04:33 AM April 25, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: "Relationship Building/Lawyers as Entrepreneurs" Video Chat w @NicoleBradick @TomMighell @denniskennedy https://t.co/a1in… 03:11:33 PM April 13, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory