Google Translate tells me that Res Communis means “common goods.” In any event, the blog of the same same discusses the legal aspects of human activities using aerospace technologies. It’s published by the University of Mississippi School of Law’s National Center for Remote Sensing, Air and Space Law. Lately you won’t find much in the way of substantive blog posts – it mostly consists of event postings, proposed legislation, new policies, and recent news on the blog’s subject.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bobambrogi: vLex Has Built An AI Platform — and It Is Offering It To Participants in Global Hackathon https://t.co/fFxUNI65vS https://t… about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Join @heidialexander and @mvandenack at #ABATECHSHOW 2018 for their session, Affordable Technology for Small Firm Producti… about 1 hour ago
- About time! https://t.co/33JbTjKX2l about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Interested to see WHO is speaking at #ABATECHSHOW 2018? Here is a hint: thought leaders in #cybersecurity, #litigation, pr… about 18 hours ago
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory