Google Translate tells me that Res Communis means “common goods.” In any event, the blog of the same same discusses the legal aspects of human activities using aerospace technologies. It’s published by the University of Mississippi School of Law’s National Center for Remote Sensing, Air and Space Law. Lately you won’t find much in the way of substantive blog posts – it mostly consists of event postings, proposed legislation, new policies, and recent news on the blog’s subject.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Exclusive First Look: All New Version of Fastcase Out Today in Beta https://t.co/D6IvsijOeA thanks @bobambrogi about 1 hour ago
- iPad Pro probably won't have much of an effect, either: If you don’t have a tablet by now, you probably never will https://t.co/zylx1qdSxk 08:39:08 AM November 27, 2015
- Another great guide this year from @rtrautz! 2015 Holiday Gift Guide for Lawyers https://t.co/HpoWFa8op0 (Reid My Blog!) 08:36:30 PM November 23, 2015
- Now you can edit PDFs stored in Dropbox from your iPhone and iPad https://t.co/E95P5NI6bX (The Dropbox Blog) 08:32:09 PM November 23, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory