Google Translate tells me that Res Communis means “common goods.” In any event, the blog of the same same discusses the legal aspects of human activities using aerospace technologies. It’s published by the University of Mississippi School of Law’s National Center for Remote Sensing, Air and Space Law. Lately you won’t find much in the way of substantive blog posts – it mostly consists of event postings, proposed legislation, new policies, and recent news on the blog’s subject.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Can. Not. Wait. > Amazon’s Echo will be able to control Sonos speakers next year https://t.co/E6q8SGUXqS (The Verge) about 23 hours ago
- RT @bschorr: Microsoft goes all in with Android apps for business | ZDNet https://t.co/CtxTHLo7iH https://t.co/sg6KFgJ016 08:19:45 PM August 28, 2016
- RT @bschorr: 10 Microsoft Word 2016 Tips Every User Should Know https://t.co/4PsPcJCjeo < And Styles, always. :) https://t.co/CA5O7zpESp 12:28:39 PM August 28, 2016
- Nice to see iPhone catching up to Android….;-) https://t.co/l0dX0wXHY0 10:49:34 AM August 28, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory