Jamison Koehler is a criminal defense lawyer representing clients in Northern Virginia and the District of Columbia. At Koehler Law he’s discussing a number of topics, related to criminal law and other topics. Lately he has been talking about clients in military uniform, the corpus delicti rule, cross-examining the analyst in a drug prosecution, and whether the Washington Redskins should change their name.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- This came today. It's a great guide for bloggers, whether you're a lawyer or not. Get it here: http://t.co/HldaMH4q7L http://t.co/zlKSDqyPJh 01:07:43 PM February 27, 2014
- Hey @nammitruck, when do you open at Kyle Warren Park? 11:42:00 AM February 22, 2014
- The latest ep of the Kennedy-Mighell Report is out: Living in Multiple Tech Worlds: Windows, Mac and Android http://t.co/DEyUincVdR 08:09:13 PM February 18, 2014
- Now *that’s* how to kick off a new season. Awesome. #HouseOfCardsSeason2 08:22:31 PM February 14, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory