The Labor & Employment Report styles itself “your one-stop blog to learn about the latest in labor and employment law issues,” tracking the NLRB, state and federal court employment law decisions, and actions from relevant governmental agencies. Recent posts have covered topics including IRS health care regulations, the decline of labor union membership, and rules on witness statements, among others. It’s published by the Management’s Workplace lawyers of Shawe Rosenthal, a Baltimore firm.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Creativity and innovation is key to the future success of sustainable, competitive law firms and service providers. #TECHS… about 8 hours ago
- RT @kevinokeefe: Clio (@goclio) launches Outlook 365 Add-In to connect with customer’s most popular email application. Users can now scan… about 9 hours ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: You don't want to miss this years Keynote address, given by @computational. He will be discussing how lawyers should embra… about 9 hours ago
- RT @LegalTalkNet: The Difficulty of Switching Technology: https://t.co/dCYoB2FjNO via @YouTube 09:35:34 PM February 20, 2018
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory