The Labor & Employment Report styles itself “your one-stop blog to learn about the latest in labor and employment law issues,” tracking the NLRB, state and federal court employment law decisions, and actions from relevant governmental agencies. Recent posts have covered topics including IRS health care regulations, the decline of labor union membership, and rules on witness statements, among others. It’s published by the Management’s Workplace lawyers of Shawe Rosenthal, a Baltimore firm.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- This came today. It's a great guide for bloggers, whether you're a lawyer or not. Get it here: http://t.co/HldaMH4q7L http://t.co/zlKSDqyPJh 02:07:43 PM February 27, 2014
- Hey @nammitruck, when do you open at Kyle Warren Park? 12:42:00 PM February 22, 2014
- The latest ep of the Kennedy-Mighell Report is out: Living in Multiple Tech Worlds: Windows, Mac and Android http://t.co/DEyUincVdR 09:09:13 PM February 18, 2014
- Now *that’s* how to kick off a new season. Awesome. #HouseOfCardsSeason2 09:22:31 PM February 14, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory