Today’s blog, Line of Sight – Pipeline Law in Focus, offers a view of the current legal and regulatory landscape changes that are affecting pipeline owners and operators in North America. Published by Charlene Wright of the Kansas City, Missouri firm of Lathrop & Gage, the blog is recently covering news items from around the country that touch on these issues, including PHMSA enforcement actions and how cybersecurity affects pipeline safety, among other topics.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- This came today. It's a great guide for bloggers, whether you're a lawyer or not. Get it here: http://t.co/HldaMH4q7L http://t.co/zlKSDqyPJh 02:07:43 PM February 27, 2014
- Hey @nammitruck, when do you open at Kyle Warren Park? 12:42:00 PM February 22, 2014
- The latest ep of the Kennedy-Mighell Report is out: Living in Multiple Tech Worlds: Windows, Mac and Android http://t.co/DEyUincVdR 09:09:13 PM February 18, 2014
- Now *that’s* how to kick off a new season. Awesome. #HouseOfCardsSeason2 09:22:31 PM February 14, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory