Today’s blog, Line of Sight – Pipeline Law in Focus, offers a view of the current legal and regulatory landscape changes that are affecting pipeline owners and operators in North America. Published by Charlene Wright of the Kansas City, Missouri firm of Lathrop & Gage, the blog is recently covering news items from around the country that touch on these issues, including PHMSA enforcement actions and how cybersecurity affects pipeline safety, among other topics.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Presenting with my good friend @bburney on eDiscovery Ethics for the Virginia Bar. Great crowd! 09:04:33 AM April 25, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: "Relationship Building/Lawyers as Entrepreneurs" Video Chat w @NicoleBradick @TomMighell @denniskennedy https://t.co/a1in… 03:11:33 PM April 13, 2016
- Share Dropbox files directly from Facebook Messenger https://t.co/3PTa0SYnxl 05:54:19 AM April 12, 2016
- QuickBooks Essentials for Lawyers https://t.co/XeVNlUkuiU (Law Technology Today) 09:23:51 PM April 11, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory