Today’s blog, Line of Sight – Pipeline Law in Focus, offers a view of the current legal and regulatory landscape changes that are affecting pipeline owners and operators in North America. Published by Charlene Wright of the Kansas City, Missouri firm of Lathrop & Gage, the blog is recently covering news items from around the country that touch on these issues, including PHMSA enforcement actions and how cybersecurity affects pipeline safety, among other topics.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Thank you, @TomMighell for jumping shows to The Digital Edge to share #litigator tips for the iPad. http://t.co/B0PBJYJWDz 07:51:14 PM April 21, 2015
- RT @SenseiEnt: #SenseiSherlock w/ @denniskennedy & @TomMighell, good friends & co-hosts of the Kennedy-Mighell Report @LegalTalkNet http://… 07:24:43 PM April 19, 2015
- Or this #stormtrooper 11:58:23 AM April 18, 2015
- Or this…. #C3PO 11:56:19 AM April 18, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory