The ADR Toolbox is a curated collection of news, resources and information for professionals in the alternative dispute resolution industry. It’s brought to you by Donald R. Philbin, a San Antonio, Texas lawyer. Some of the recent posts discussed topics like large law. As a curated blog, Philbin doesn’t create any of the content himself – he’s gathering content from around the web so you can read it all in one place. There are recent stories in the areas of mediation, negotiation, arbitration, and other ADR topics, but he also covers business, psychology, economics, and neuroscience topics as well.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- I agree... Android apps just don't look as nice as iOS apps...| Google to developers: We're sick of ugly design: http://t.co/U72E18Cirb 08:29:11 AM April 18, 2014
- Hey @shondarimes, what was the thinking behind using covers for all the music this season? I love it, just wondering why. #GreysAnatomy 08:38:57 PM April 17, 2014
- Don't ever say this Congress isn't productive... | 'Let Me Google That For You' may be the best Senate bill ever: http://t.co/s9wP8hCQvQ 09:30:15 AM April 14, 2014
- Another reason why LastPass is an awesome password manager | LastPass checks sites for 'Heartbleed' automatically: http://t.co/aerZBjz0vF 11:18:32 AM April 11, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory