The ADR Toolbox is a curated collection of news, resources and information for professionals in the alternative dispute resolution industry. It’s brought to you by Donald R. Philbin, a San Antonio, Texas lawyer. Some of the recent posts discussed topics like large law. As a curated blog, Philbin doesn’t create any of the content himself – he’s gathering content from around the web so you can read it all in one place. There are recent stories in the areas of mediation, negotiation, arbitration, and other ADR topics, but he also covers business, psychology, economics, and neuroscience topics as well.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- This came today. It's a great guide for bloggers, whether you're a lawyer or not. Get it here: http://t.co/HldaMH4q7L http://t.co/zlKSDqyPJh 01:07:43 PM February 27, 2014
- Hey @nammitruck, when do you open at Kyle Warren Park? 11:42:00 AM February 22, 2014
- The latest ep of the Kennedy-Mighell Report is out: Living in Multiple Tech Worlds: Windows, Mac and Android http://t.co/DEyUincVdR 08:09:13 PM February 18, 2014
- Now *that’s* how to kick off a new season. Awesome. #HouseOfCardsSeason2 08:22:31 PM February 14, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory