The ADR Toolbox is a curated collection of news, resources and information for professionals in the alternative dispute resolution industry. It’s brought to you by Donald R. Philbin, a San Antonio, Texas lawyer. Some of the recent posts discussed topics like large law. As a curated blog, Philbin doesn’t create any of the content himself – he’s gathering content from around the web so you can read it all in one place. There are recent stories in the areas of mediation, negotiation, arbitration, and other ADR topics, but he also covers business, psychology, economics, and neuroscience topics as well.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Great read for lawyers who want to master Acrobat. | Now Available: “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” http://t.co/rjLoaIwpuc 12:44:19 PM November 21, 2013
- RT @ABAesq: Are your Acrobat skills up-to-date? Master editions X & XI w/ “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” from ShopABA http://t.co/… 07:01:31 PM November 10, 2013
- Hey @AmericanAir, why was I told to turn off/stow my iPad during takeoff? Press release on website says only laptops. What’s up with that? 06:28:07 PM November 06, 2013
- RT @LastPass: Introducing @LastPass 3.0: New Design, New Features http://t.co/L26FLnG0LO 02:18:27 PM November 04, 2013
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory