The Securities Edge is a securities blog for middle-market companies – it focuses on topics of interest to executives of middle-market businesses. Recent posts have discussed topics that include “say-on-pay” litigation, the new private market for unlisted stocks, separating the positions of CEO and Chairman, and more. It’s published by Gunster, a firm with offices all over Florida.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bschorr: Nice demo of Slack and Trello by @TomMighell at #OKBarSSF https://t.co/Tq6naURtuh about 3 hours ago
- This almost makes me want to be in school again - almost: Microsoft launches OneNote Class Notebook Tools on Mac https://t.co/1NPVGbfDS3 about 7 hours ago
- RT @jimcalloway: We are happy to welcome @TomMighell @bschorr & @EJWalters to @OklahomaBar Solo & Small Firm Conf this week https://t.co/Hn… 11:24:41 AM June 21, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Using @Office365 to better manage your email retention policies. #KennedyMighellReport. @denniskennedy @TomMighell https:… 11:39:35 AM June 14, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory