I am finding that there are number of areas of law that give rise to a high percentage of law blogs of particularly low quality – and bankruptcy law is one of those areas. It’s so hard to find a bankruptcy law blog with any quality content on it. Today’s blog, from the Law Office of Shawn Wright, tries to give some practical advice to consumers who might be facing bankruptcy – the posts are helpful, and the tone is not really salesy.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Thanks @denniskennedy and @TomMighell for sharing a few of your favorite things (techcessories) http://t.co/IRb8KRQaAe 07:21:24 PM March 13, 2015
- RT @LawPracticeTips: The March/April Issue of Law Practice Magazine hit stands. Read more of the #ABATECHSHOW Issue. http://t.co/KVqRmwBag3 12:29:38 PM March 12, 2015
- Important protection for your Twitter account | How to set up two-factor authentication for Twitter http://t.co/oHWfpGDjkg 08:14:16 AM March 10, 2015
- I just can’t see using a round phone…MT @PCMag: What is Runcible? It's a smartphone, anti-smartphone, & a lot more. http://t.co/m0m2Xi7yAC 03:28:56 PM March 03, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory