We’ll end the week with a fun blog – Blawgletter is published by Dallas lawyer Barry Barnett, and it features “legal bits you can hold onto.” He talks about a number of legal topics – recent posts have discussed Peer-to-Peer movie sharing opinions, the Supreme Court’s “first sale” decision, and other recent decisions of interest to lawyers.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Emojis & Gifs — evolution or devolution? Tune in to this #KennedyMighell report as @DennisKennedy and @TomMighell discuss… 09:28:31 PM April 19, 2019
- Looks like we’re going to get a lot of similar reviews on the Galaxy Fold….. https://t.co/qE9HWs32Ok 09:23:53 PM April 17, 2019
- Whether this is a one-off or broader problem, I think foldable phones will have a lot of trial and error. https://t.co/RpkrnKAg7t 09:17:23 PM April 17, 2019
- RT @mdbergman36: Great #LawTech #Podcasts https://t.co/3Qawn8gCdx @bobambrogi @QuantumJurist @samglover @AaronStreet @chad_main @jimcallow… 11:42:17 AM April 17, 2019
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory