We end the week with the Legal Divas Blog, a blog dedicated to “Real Life. Real Law. Better Shoes.” The blog is Sandra Ezell, Alana Bassin, and Andrea Moody, all lawyers with Bowman & Brooke. You’ll find posts on leaving private practice, women’s health, work-life balance, business […]
For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I […]
Heading to the Sooner State today, we visit the Oklahoma Injury Law Advocate, the blog of the Nix Law Group, an Edmond firm. Some of the topics you’ll find there include animal attacks, medical malpractice, public safety, wrongful death, and other articles of interest to injury victims […]
Back when I first started mentioning law blogs here at Inter Alia, one of the early blog pioneers was Michigan lawyer M. Sean Fosmire. Although his other blogs have gone by the wayside, it was great to see him as part of the blogging team at the More... →
All you franchise lawyers out there, take note – uber-blogging firm Fox Rothschild is providing commentary on the business and legal issues of franchising at the Franchise Law Update. You’ll find recent posts on topics like franchise disclosure documents, franchising in Canada, franchise taxes, and more.
We’ll end the week with a visit to the Keystone State and the Delaware Business Law Report. It’s published by the firm of Morris James, a Wilmington firm. They’re discussing the usual business topics – banking, corporations, structured finance, trusts and trustees, and a lot more.
From blogging powerhouse Fox Rothschild comes the Life Sciences Legal Blog, a site addressing legal developments affecting life sciences companies. Recent posts include discussions on topics including Makena, patent reform, medical device innovation, caffeinated alcoholic beverages, and more.
Ron Wernette is a partner with the Troy, Michigan office of Bowman and Brooke. He’s a frequent speaker and writer on nanotechnology, and at his Nanotort Law Blog, he’s discussing issues relating to biotechnology, drugs and medical devices, government activity, risk management, and occupational safety, among others.
Today’s blog comes from the hawkeye state – The Iowa Edict offers commentary on injury and accident law. Published by the Des Moines-based Lombardi Law Firm, you’ll find posts here on wrong-way drivers, credit card scams, pilot safety, and more.
At the Raising the Bar Blog, business development coach Robin Hensley is committed to developing high achievers into world-class rainmakers. She’s discussing topics such as branding, networking, goal-setting, pitching for business, the economy, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: To VPN or not to VPN? That is the question asked by @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/s4eFhGs6s7 04:22:06 PM April 21, 2017
- This is brilliant, scary - and the future > New Burger King ad forces Google Home to advertise Whopper - The Verge https://t.co/Ghr7N0zZKi 11:39:54 AM April 12, 2017
- RT @TweetLaw: In this episode @denniskennedy and @TomMighell share their ABA TECHSHOW 2017 experiences https://t.co/q2dCJApVak 01:54:47 PM April 01, 2017
- We're excited too, but b/c we'll be so busy, we've named @AdrianaL and @denniskennedy as our substitutes. Can't wai… https://t.co/MLZS9RBYl9 09:31:50 AM April 01, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory