We end the week with the Legal Divas Blog, a blog dedicated to “Real Life. Real Law. Better Shoes.” The blog is Sandra Ezell, Alana Bassin, and Andrea Moody, all lawyers with Bowman & Brooke. You’ll find posts on leaving private practice, women’s health, work-life balance, business […]
For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I […]
Heading to the Sooner State today, we visit the Oklahoma Injury Law Advocate, the blog of the Nix Law Group, an Edmond firm. Some of the topics you’ll find there include animal attacks, medical malpractice, public safety, wrongful death, and other articles of interest to injury victims […]
Back when I first started mentioning law blogs here at Inter Alia, one of the early blog pioneers was Michigan lawyer M. Sean Fosmire. Although his other blogs have gone by the wayside, it was great to see him as part of the blogging team at the
All you franchise lawyers out there, take note – uber-blogging firm Fox Rothschild is providing commentary on the business and legal issues of franchising at the Franchise Law Update. You’ll find recent posts on topics like franchise disclosure documents, franchising in Canada, franchise taxes, and more.
We’ll end the week with a visit to the Keystone State and the Delaware Business Law Report. It’s published by the firm of Morris James, a Wilmington firm. They’re discussing the usual business topics – banking, corporations, structured finance, trusts and trustees, and a lot more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Try a paperless office? Thanks for the new episode, @denniskennedy and @TomMighell! http://t.co/paMTEOKQyW 09:22:07 AM February 28, 2015
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: The Digital Edge (@jimcalloway & @sharonnelsonesq) talks #ABATECHSHOW 2015: Don’t Miss It! (via @LTRC) http://t.co/ZS4eXp… 09:02:55 AM February 26, 2015
- If you can't get manufacturers to cooperate, go after the SIM Cards: The Great SIM Heist http://t.co/ABqzK6uRxh 05:50:09 PM February 20, 2015
- Inbox didn't work for me, but a lot of people like it |Inbox by Gmail: now in more places - http://t.co/6yQVDPcUDR 12:55:36 PM February 20, 2015
- IFTTT is evolving, and it looks pretty cool | IFTTT Launches 3 “Do” Apps To Automate Photo Sharing, Tasks, Notes: http://t.co/MNlhWNH5xw 12:54:12 PM February 20, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory