We end the week with the Legal Divas Blog, a blog dedicated to “Real Life. Real Law. Better Shoes.” The blog is Sandra Ezell, Alana Bassin, and Andrea Moody, all lawyers with Bowman & Brooke. You’ll find posts on leaving private practice, women’s health, work-life balance, business […]
For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I […]
Heading to the Sooner State today, we visit the Oklahoma Injury Law Advocate, the blog of the Nix Law Group, an Edmond firm. Some of the topics you’ll find there include animal attacks, medical malpractice, public safety, wrongful death, and other articles of interest to injury victims […]
Back when I first started mentioning law blogs here at Inter Alia, one of the early blog pioneers was Michigan lawyer M. Sean Fosmire. Although his other blogs have gone by the wayside, it was great to see him as part of the blogging team at the
All you franchise lawyers out there, take note – uber-blogging firm Fox Rothschild is providing commentary on the business and legal issues of franchising at the Franchise Law Update. You’ll find recent posts on topics like franchise disclosure documents, franchising in Canada, franchise taxes, and more.
We’ll end the week with a visit to the Keystone State and the Delaware Business Law Report. It’s published by the firm of Morris James, a Wilmington firm. They’re discussing the usual business topics – banking, corporations, structured finance, trusts and trustees, and a lot more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- In the latest Kennedy-Mighell Report, Dennis and I discuss getting control over our social media strategies...http://t.co/g8ARGsdwPI 01:39:38 PM December 08, 2014
- Just saw Whiplash - really great music, made me miss my days in jazz band. Highly recommended. http://t.co/JE1KizG27r 10:15:18 PM December 06, 2014
- Is it fair to say most people don’t use smartphones for work? | The top 24 iPhone apps on early adopter homescreens: http://t.co/s398jMq51d 12:08:55 PM December 04, 2014
- New post: Review: Logitech Keys-to-Go Bluetooth Keyboard http://t.co/4IyDO9n00R 01:14:50 PM December 01, 2014
- In the latest Kennedy-Mighell Report, we go meta and discuss the mechanics of subscribing/listening to podcasts: http://t.co/FdydmjJQtg 12:59:45 PM November 24, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory