We end the week with the Legal Divas Blog, a blog dedicated to “Real Life. Real Law. Better Shoes.” The blog is Sandra Ezell, Alana Bassin, and Andrea Moody, all lawyers with Bowman & Brooke. You’ll find posts on leaving private practice, women’s health, work-life balance, business […]
For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I […]
Heading to the Sooner State today, we visit the Oklahoma Injury Law Advocate, the blog of the Nix Law Group, an Edmond firm. Some of the topics you’ll find there include animal attacks, medical malpractice, public safety, wrongful death, and other articles of interest to injury victims […]
Back when I first started mentioning law blogs here at Inter Alia, one of the early blog pioneers was Michigan lawyer M. Sean Fosmire. Although his other blogs have gone by the wayside, it was great to see him as part of the blogging team at the More... →
All you franchise lawyers out there, take note – uber-blogging firm Fox Rothschild is providing commentary on the business and legal issues of franchising at the Franchise Law Update. You’ll find recent posts on topics like franchise disclosure documents, franchising in Canada, franchise taxes, and more.
We’ll end the week with a visit to the Keystone State and the Delaware Business Law Report. It’s published by the firm of Morris James, a Wilmington firm. They’re discussing the usual business topics – banking, corporations, structured finance, trusts and trustees, and a lot more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- A good guide to keep handy: How to find, view, and delete everything the Amazon Echo and Google Home know about you https://t.co/BfQ8dX4FYT 06:59:20 PM January 20, 2017
- This needs to be consistent across the board: The Google Assistant Commands that Work on Google Home, Pixel, & Allo https://t.co/weCSlfmVe0 08:10:01 PM January 17, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: .@denniskennedy and @TomMighell share their New Years Tech #resolutions for #2017. https://t.co/HXZaOqUzPq https://t.co/l… 03:27:43 PM January 17, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Have a hard time keeping your New Years #resolutions? @denniskennedy and @TomMighell have some advice https://t.co/OJ8aco… 08:09:39 PM January 13, 2017
- An important topic lawyers should know about; trying to understand it myself: Blockchain 101 for Lawyers Part 1 https://t.co/sBwNvHGQ6n 12:17:25 PM January 10, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory