We end the week with the Legal Divas Blog, a blog dedicated to “Real Life. Real Law. Better Shoes.” The blog is Sandra Ezell, Alana Bassin, and Andrea Moody, all lawyers with Bowman & Brooke. You’ll find posts on leaving private practice, women’s health, work-life balance, business [...]
For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I [...]
Heading to the Sooner State today, we visit the Oklahoma Injury Law Advocate, the blog of the Nix Law Group, an Edmond firm. Some of the topics you’ll find there include animal attacks, medical malpractice, public safety, wrongful death, and other articles of interest to injury victims [...]
Back when I first started mentioning law blogs here at Inter Alia, one of the early blog pioneers was Michigan lawyer M. Sean Fosmire. Although his other blogs have gone by the wayside, it was great to see him as part of the blogging team at the
All you franchise lawyers out there, take note – uber-blogging firm Fox Rothschild is providing commentary on the business and legal issues of franchising at the Franchise Law Update. You’ll find recent posts on topics like franchise disclosure documents, franchising in Canada, franchise taxes, and more.
We’ll end the week with a visit to the Keystone State and the Delaware Business Law Report. It’s published by the firm of Morris James, a Wilmington firm. They’re discussing the usual business topics – banking, corporations, structured finance, trusts and trustees, and a lot more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Windows skips #9 to get as far away from 8 as it can.... Windows 10 will be available late next year : http://t.co/dHOFWC1JwR 01:40:52 PM September 30, 2014
- RT @FTITech: Wow. New BYOD study: 39.7% connect prsnl mobile devices 2 company network & don't use a lock-screen http://t.co/ZQ6hWFoQCI 11:19:44 AM September 30, 2014
- PDF Expert gets some great new updates, including zoom for handwriting and text editing: http://t.co/ZggCJRQdor 08:53:19 AM September 30, 2014
- Good perspective: What Amazon, iTunes, and Uber teach us about Apple Pay http://t.co/2OqmgDoQBw 08:45:59 AM September 30, 2014
- In the latest Kennedy-Mighell Report podcast, we had a lot of fun discussing iPhones, iOS8, and wearables: http://t.co/riokpkS43G 02:26:55 PM September 29, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory