We end the week with the Legal Divas Blog, a blog dedicated to “Real Life. Real Law. Better Shoes.” The blog is Sandra Ezell, Alana Bassin, and Andrea Moody, all lawyers with Bowman & Brooke. You’ll find posts on leaving private practice, women’s health, work-life balance, business […]
For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I […]
Heading to the Sooner State today, we visit the Oklahoma Injury Law Advocate, the blog of the Nix Law Group, an Edmond firm. Some of the topics you’ll find there include animal attacks, medical malpractice, public safety, wrongful death, and other articles of interest to injury victims […]
Back when I first started mentioning law blogs here at Inter Alia, one of the early blog pioneers was Michigan lawyer M. Sean Fosmire. Although his other blogs have gone by the wayside, it was great to see him as part of the blogging team at the More... →
All you franchise lawyers out there, take note – uber-blogging firm Fox Rothschild is providing commentary on the business and legal issues of franchising at the Franchise Law Update. You’ll find recent posts on topics like franchise disclosure documents, franchising in Canada, franchise taxes, and more.
We’ll end the week with a visit to the Keystone State and the Delaware Business Law Report. It’s published by the firm of Morris James, a Wilmington firm. They’re discussing the usual business topics – banking, corporations, structured finance, trusts and trustees, and a lot more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Nice: Microsoft debuts Bookings, a new Office 365 service for online appointment scheduling | TechCrunch https://t.co/jWaxV7rOCI 12:30:53 PM July 21, 2016
- RT @judgebecker219: .@TomMighell & @ricklawyer teaching tech wisdom @ #AdvCrimLaw2016. Thx y'all. @exmartin hidden in background🙂 https://t… 11:04:15 AM July 21, 2016
- Westlaw Case Notebook Portable E-Transcript – or “What’s a .PTX file and how do I open it on my iPad?”; Apps in Law https://t.co/7LElbKoysK 11:01:35 AM July 21, 2016
- This was our podcast topic a few weeks ago: Mossberg: I just deleted half my iPhone apps -you should too https://t.co/WFFKcOguzV (The Verge) 08:57:26 PM July 20, 2016
- PA lawyers, check it out: Brett Burney to Speak on “iPad Tips” for Lawyers in Pittsburg/Philadelphia https://t.co/bU143zGgRB (Apps in Law) 08:15:10 PM July 20, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory