If that’s all you want it to be, then you can stop reading right now – you’ve gone […]
I am always amazed at how prolific the authors are in the ABA’s Law Practice Management Section, and this year – so far – has been no different. We had five books come out just before ABA TECHSHOW, all […]
As 2011-2012 Chair of the ABA’s Law Practice Management Section, I’m pleased to announce the third Law Firm Marketing Strategies Conference, taking place November 8-9 in Philadelphia. I should have mentioned it much sooner, but […]
One of my big causes it that of getting lawyers to learn more about Law Practice Management – the business of running a law practice. One of many challenges facing our profession is the near complete lack of practice management education in law school. But in this week’s episode of The Kennedy-Mighell Report, we take […]
A recent study by Martindale-Hubbell suggests that 88 percent of partners and 86 percent of corporate counsel use Martindale.com when conducting research for selection of a lawyer or firm.
Although I agree with Bob Ambrogi’s concern that these individuals are limiting themselves by placing too […]
The December issue of Law Practice Today is out, and this month the subject is marketing. As always, the articles are terrific; make sure you check out the Department articles on the lower half of the page.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- I was in several Lawson stores when I was inJapan, but never saw this - the end of the bagger? https://t.co/cif1ez3I2b about 15 hours ago
- You know, I wouldn’t mind insults so much if they came like this. https://t.co/ZsPNLHu66q 11:53:35 AM August 15, 2017
- RT @EJWalters: @fastcase 4/ Also launched @Fastcase Cloud Linking! Drop Word or PDF doc, we identify & link case citations to free versions… 01:19:06 PM August 14, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Dealing with a #techfail on this Kennedy-Mighell Report w/ @denniskennedy & @TomMighell https://t.co/1e8BfI8izt 08:35:14 PM August 11, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory