If that’s all you want it to be, then you can stop reading right now – you’ve gone […]
I am always amazed at how prolific the authors are in the ABA’s Law Practice Management Section, and this year – so far – has been no different. We had five books come out just before ABA TECHSHOW, all […]
As 2011-2012 Chair of the ABA’s Law Practice Management Section, I’m pleased to announce the third Law Firm Marketing Strategies Conference, taking place November 8-9 in Philadelphia. I should have mentioned it much sooner, but […]
One of my big causes it that of getting lawyers to learn more about Law Practice Management – the business of running a law practice. One of many challenges facing our profession is the near complete lack of practice management education in law school. But in this week’s episode of The Kennedy-Mighell Report, we take […]
A recent study by Martindale-Hubbell suggests that 88 percent of partners and 86 percent of corporate counsel use Martindale.com when conducting research for selection of a lawyer or firm.
Although I agree with Bob Ambrogi’s concern that these individuals are limiting themselves by placing too […]
The December issue of Law Practice Today is out, and this month the subject is marketing. As always, the articles are terrific; make sure you check out the Department articles on the lower half of the page.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: To VPN or not to VPN? That is the question asked by @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/s4eFhGs6s7 04:22:06 PM April 21, 2017
- This is brilliant, scary - and the future > New Burger King ad forces Google Home to advertise Whopper - The Verge https://t.co/Ghr7N0zZKi 11:39:54 AM April 12, 2017
- RT @TweetLaw: In this episode @denniskennedy and @TomMighell share their ABA TECHSHOW 2017 experiences https://t.co/q2dCJApVak 01:54:47 PM April 01, 2017
- We're excited too, but b/c we'll be so busy, we've named @AdrianaL and @denniskennedy as our substitutes. Can't wai… https://t.co/MLZS9RBYl9 09:31:50 AM April 01, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory