The latest AmLaw Tech Survey results are out, and it concludes that “firms are making roof repairs rather than remodeling the kitchen,” in terms of technology spending. Law.com reports that firms are spending wisely on technology.
What’s interesting about this article is […]
Dennis Kennedy’s latest terrific compendium of web sites deals with PDF and Adobe Acrobat, with lots of great links designed to help lawyers who either haven’t used PDF before, or those who have but want to learn more.
As Dennis says, PDF files are the future when […]
For those of you who use the RIM device, you know what I’m talking about — it’s addictive, isn’t it? Well, it turns out that LexisNexis is an enabler, now making its content available via the Blackberry wireless platform. The service will soon offer the […]
…for ABA TechShow, the premier legal technology conference. It runs from March 25-27 in Chicago, and it’s just terrific. If you’re not convinced, check out What’s the Big News at ABA TechShow this Year? for a […]
ABA TechShow, one of the premier legal technology conferences in the country, will take place March 25-27, 2004, in Chicago. Last year was my first show, and I loved it — there are five separate seminar tracks from which to choose, and the speakers are first rate.
Jeff Beard has a great post on PalmSource’s new expert guides, including a separate legal expert guide featuring Palm software geared specially towards lawyers. If you have a Palm, take the time to browse through these pages.
There has been quite a bit of talk lately about the latest trend with law firms — moving legal research and other back-office work offshore. The article states that paralegals in India earn about a third of what their U.S. counterparts make — an […]
…the Internet Legal Research Weekly is online and available for your reading pleasure. Highlights:
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Congrats - it’s a great book! https://t.co/dGdZHTG1Ur 08:43:43 PM February 23, 2018
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Whether you are the litigator or the judge, if the anxiety of walking into a courtroom packed with technology is too much… 07:21:41 PM February 23, 2018
- If Manafort had attended #ABATECHSHOW, maybe he wouldn’t be in this mess: https://t.co/56nnDOsM2J @ABATECHSHOW 07:15:36 PM February 23, 2018
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Great leadership is one of the most important factors in motivating a team to do amazing work. Get tips on leadership com… 06:57:25 PM February 23, 2018
- RT @LegalTalkNet: What are the best and worst ways to consume the news on a daily basis? Tune into this episode of the #KennedyMighellRepor… 06:39:16 PM February 23, 2018
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory