The Ballot Initiative Strategy Center features information on over 160 ballot measures in 34 states. The site provides a short description of the individual initiatives, as well as links to sites supporting and opposing the measure.
The ABA’s Judicial Division has some good resources for judges or those interested in judicial activities. In addition to comprehensive information on the section, you can also check out books, periodicals, and other publications, and even subscribe to one of eleven mailing lists. Some of the resources could use […]
The Economic Research Service Briefing Rooms of the USDA is a terrific place to find research information on a wide variety of agricultural issues, from Agricultural Biotechnology to Wheat. Each Research Room analyzes the background of the issue, the trade and […]
FindLaw is offering a new service called Newsmaker Coverage, which provides a more in-depth look at high-profile attorneys running for office or otherwise a part of the government. Right now the site only has profiles on John […]
If you use FreeEDGAR to obtain SEC filings, be warned: it won’t be free any longer. EDGAR Online is no longer supporting the free site, and will now focus all of its energies on the fee-based Edgar Online Pro.
Although Recalls.gov is probably the more comprehensive site, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s Office of Defects Investigation may be another resource to use, specifically with regard to automobiles and related products. You can perform searches for auto recalls by make, model, […]
The National Agriculture Safety Database is a national central repository of agricultural health, safety, and injury prevention materials for the agricultural community and agricultural safety professionals, but the legal research can probably find something of value here too. Search by keyword, or browse information by topic or […]
The EPA features its Enforcement and Compliance History Online (ECHO), which will help you determine whether the EPA or other government agencies have conducted compliance inspections, and the violations and enforcement actions that came about as a result. You can view […]
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Congrats - it’s a great book! https://t.co/dGdZHTG1Ur 08:43:43 PM February 23, 2018
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Whether you are the litigator or the judge, if the anxiety of walking into a courtroom packed with technology is too much… 07:21:41 PM February 23, 2018
- If Manafort had attended #ABATECHSHOW, maybe he wouldn’t be in this mess: https://t.co/56nnDOsM2J @ABATECHSHOW 07:15:36 PM February 23, 2018
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Great leadership is one of the most important factors in motivating a team to do amazing work. Get tips on leadership com… 06:57:25 PM February 23, 2018
- RT @LegalTalkNet: What are the best and worst ways to consume the news on a daily basis? Tune into this episode of the #KennedyMighellRepor… 06:39:16 PM February 23, 2018
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory