Turkey Day is fast approaching, and many of you may be searching for a new twist on the same old traditions. Check out these Thanksgiving pages for some great recipies, new and old:
- Let’s Talk Turkey from the Food Network
- The Epicurious Thanksgiving Survival Guide
- Holiday Cooking Tips from the National Turkey Federation (there’s a Federation? For Turkey?)
- Thanksgiving Recipe Central from AllRecipes.com
- Do all these “modern” recipes make you yearn for an earlier, simpler time? Head over to Thanksgiving Recipes from America’s Past, where you can find recipes for Army Pumpkin Pie (1918), English Roast Turkey (1881) and Minced Pie of Beef (1796).