Today’s blog hasn’t posted in nearly 2 months, which is pretty close to me declaring it a “dead” or “dormant” blog – but I get so few blogs from Alabama, I decided to mention it in the event that this might get them going again. Alabama Litigation Review is published by Jeff Blackwell, of the Huntsville firm of Hornsby, Watson, Hornsby, Blackwell & McKown. As you might imagine, Jeff provides insights and commentary on developments in Alabama litigation, on topics like civil procedure, class actions, consumer claims, defective products, health insurance, punitive damages, workers’ compensation, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Great read for lawyers who want to master Acrobat. | Now Available: “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” http://t.co/rjLoaIwpuc 12:44:19 PM November 21, 2013
- RT @ABAesq: Are your Acrobat skills up-to-date? Master editions X & XI w/ “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” from ShopABA http://t.co/… 07:01:31 PM November 10, 2013
- Hey @AmericanAir, why was I told to turn off/stow my iPad during takeoff? Press release on website says only laptops. What’s up with that? 06:28:07 PM November 06, 2013
- RT @LastPass: Introducing @LastPass 3.0: New Design, New Features http://t.co/L26FLnG0LO 02:18:27 PM November 04, 2013
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory