Today’s blog hasn’t posted in nearly 2 months, which is pretty close to me declaring it a “dead” or “dormant” blog – but I get so few blogs from Alabama, I decided to mention it in the event that this might get them going again. Alabama Litigation Review is published by Jeff Blackwell, of the Huntsville firm of Hornsby, Watson, Hornsby, Blackwell & McKown. As you might imagine, Jeff provides insights and commentary on developments in Alabama litigation, on topics like civil procedure, class actions, consumer claims, defective products, health insurance, punitive damages, workers’ compensation, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: To VPN or not to VPN? That is the question asked by @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/s4eFhGs6s7 04:22:06 PM April 21, 2017
- This is brilliant, scary - and the future > New Burger King ad forces Google Home to advertise Whopper - The Verge https://t.co/Ghr7N0zZKi 11:39:54 AM April 12, 2017
- RT @TweetLaw: In this episode @denniskennedy and @TomMighell share their ABA TECHSHOW 2017 experiences https://t.co/q2dCJApVak 01:54:47 PM April 01, 2017
- We're excited too, but b/c we'll be so busy, we've named @AdrianaL and @denniskennedy as our substitutes. Can't wai… https://t.co/MLZS9RBYl9 09:31:50 AM April 01, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory