Today’s blog hasn’t posted in nearly 2 months, which is pretty close to me declaring it a “dead” or “dormant” blog – but I get so few blogs from Alabama, I decided to mention it in the event that this might get them going again. Alabama Litigation Review is published by Jeff Blackwell, of the Huntsville firm of Hornsby, Watson, Hornsby, Blackwell & McKown. As you might imagine, Jeff provides insights and commentary on developments in Alabama litigation, on topics like civil procedure, class actions, consumer claims, defective products, health insurance, punitive damages, workers’ compensation, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- I agree... Android apps just don't look as nice as iOS apps...| Google to developers: We're sick of ugly design: http://t.co/U72E18Cirb 08:29:11 AM April 18, 2014
- Hey @shondarimes, what was the thinking behind using covers for all the music this season? I love it, just wondering why. #GreysAnatomy 08:38:57 PM April 17, 2014
- Don't ever say this Congress isn't productive... | 'Let Me Google That For You' may be the best Senate bill ever: http://t.co/s9wP8hCQvQ 09:30:15 AM April 14, 2014
- Another reason why LastPass is an awesome password manager | LastPass checks sites for 'Heartbleed' automatically: http://t.co/aerZBjz0vF 11:18:32 AM April 11, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory