Today’s blog hasn’t posted in nearly 2 months, which is pretty close to me declaring it a “dead” or “dormant” blog – but I get so few blogs from Alabama, I decided to mention it in the event that this might get them going again. Alabama Litigation Review is published by Jeff Blackwell, of the Huntsville firm of Hornsby, Watson, Hornsby, Blackwell & McKown. As you might imagine, Jeff provides insights and commentary on developments in Alabama litigation, on topics like civil procedure, class actions, consumer claims, defective products, health insurance, punitive damages, workers’ compensation, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: @denniskennedy and @TomMighell talk #virtualreality in this episode of #TheKennedyMighellReport https://t.co/ie5612Dh0z #… 10:49:05 AM May 13, 2016
- RT @verge: UPS now lets you track packages for real — on an actual map https://t.co/riU306Uc9t https://t.co/47jMfClND2 08:35:35 PM May 12, 2016
- Presenting with my good friend @bburney on eDiscovery Ethics for the Virginia Bar. Great crowd! 09:04:33 AM April 25, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: "Relationship Building/Lawyers as Entrepreneurs" Video Chat w @NicoleBradick @TomMighell @denniskennedy https://t.co/a1in… 03:11:33 PM April 13, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory