Today’s blog hasn’t posted in nearly 2 months, which is pretty close to me declaring it a “dead” or “dormant” blog – but I get so few blogs from Alabama, I decided to mention it in the event that this might get them going again. Alabama Litigation Review is published by Jeff Blackwell, of the Huntsville firm of Hornsby, Watson, Hornsby, Blackwell & McKown. As you might imagine, Jeff provides insights and commentary on developments in Alabama litigation, on topics like civil procedure, class actions, consumer claims, defective products, health insurance, punitive damages, workers’ compensation, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @TweetLaw: How has the cloud changed and what does it look like today? @denniskennedy @TomMighell https://t.co/alrz1JUF9L 02:40:11 PM September 23, 2016
- RT @HillaryClinton: "I really regret doing this." —Hillary on Between Two Ferns https://t.co/OmDyINNCrW 08:26:17 PM September 22, 2016
- Sat next to lawyer (not old, not young) on plane. He was sending an email to his asst. w/his billing entries. Felt so 2005 again. 03:11:11 PM September 22, 2016
- It would be a LOT smarter if it also handled SMS: Say hello to Google Allo: a smarter messaging app https://t.co/yAINdYvtnL (Google Blog) 09:18:29 PM September 21, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory