Today’s blog hasn’t posted in nearly 2 months, which is pretty close to me declaring it a “dead” or “dormant” blog – but I get so few blogs from Alabama, I decided to mention it in the event that this might get them going again. Alabama Litigation Review is published by Jeff Blackwell, of the Huntsville firm of Hornsby, Watson, Hornsby, Blackwell & McKown. As you might imagine, Jeff provides insights and commentary on developments in Alabama litigation, on topics like civil procedure, class actions, consumer claims, defective products, health insurance, punitive damages, workers’ compensation, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Thanks @denniskennedy and @TomMighell for sharing a few of your favorite things (techcessories) http://t.co/IRb8KRQaAe 07:21:24 PM March 13, 2015
- RT @LawPracticeTips: The March/April Issue of Law Practice Magazine hit stands. Read more of the #ABATECHSHOW Issue. http://t.co/KVqRmwBag3 12:29:38 PM March 12, 2015
- Important protection for your Twitter account | How to set up two-factor authentication for Twitter http://t.co/oHWfpGDjkg 08:14:16 AM March 10, 2015
- I just can’t see using a round phone…MT @PCMag: What is Runcible? It's a smartphone, anti-smartphone, & a lot more. http://t.co/m0m2Xi7yAC 03:28:56 PM March 03, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory