Today’s blog hasn’t posted in nearly 2 months, which is pretty close to me declaring it a “dead” or “dormant” blog – but I get so few blogs from Alabama, I decided to mention it in the event that this might get them going again. Alabama Litigation Review is published by Jeff Blackwell, of the Huntsville firm of Hornsby, Watson, Hornsby, Blackwell & McKown. As you might imagine, Jeff provides insights and commentary on developments in Alabama litigation, on topics like civil procedure, class actions, consumer claims, defective products, health insurance, punitive damages, workers’ compensation, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @HarvardBiz: Here are all the weird things people do during conference calls: http://t.co/mSNfO4InaN http://t.co/HAab72VTHV 04:27:01 PM August 20, 2014
- #ILTA14 attendees, check out the new ABA book “Office 365 for Lawyers,” available at the Microsoft booth (#520) or at http://t.co/nEccrWjEAf 11:10:00 AM August 20, 2014
- Also new from Law Practice Books - great guide to alternative fees for litigation clients - http://t.co/p3w3RMeGHr http://t.co/5finqnZvUW 04:25:53 PM August 19, 2014
- New from the ABA Law Practice Division - if you’re contemplating a move to O365, take a look - http://t.co/3lREqdOC89 http://t.co/BJcphy0A5m 04:24:50 PM August 19, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory