Today’s blog is called MyDistributionLaw.com – it’s a blog covering distribution, competition, antitrust, and intellectual property, and specifically tracking cases in the Northern District of California. The blog is published by Howard Ullman, a lawyer in Orrick’s San Francisco office. Posts in the past few weeks have indeed covered federal cases in California; you can read about cases dealing with topics like patent settlements and antitrust, the e-book case involving Apple and book publishers, and challenging discounting under the antitrust laws. Howard also features a number of helpful articles for download and links to recent articles, too.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Presenting with my good friend @bburney on eDiscovery Ethics for the Virginia Bar. Great crowd! 09:04:33 AM April 25, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: "Relationship Building/Lawyers as Entrepreneurs" Video Chat w @NicoleBradick @TomMighell @denniskennedy https://t.co/a1in… 03:11:33 PM April 13, 2016
- Share Dropbox files directly from Facebook Messenger https://t.co/3PTa0SYnxl 05:54:19 AM April 12, 2016
- QuickBooks Essentials for Lawyers https://t.co/XeVNlUkuiU (Law Technology Today) 09:23:51 PM April 11, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory