Today’s blog is called MyDistributionLaw.com – it’s a blog covering distribution, competition, antitrust, and intellectual property, and specifically tracking cases in the Northern District of California. The blog is published by Howard Ullman, a lawyer in Orrick’s San Francisco office. Posts in the past few weeks have indeed covered federal cases in California; you can read about cases dealing with topics like patent settlements and antitrust, the e-book case involving Apple and book publishers, and challenging discounting under the antitrust laws. Howard also features a number of helpful articles for download and links to recent articles, too.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- TECHSHOW 2018, here we come! #abatechshow #legaltechnology https://t.co/kqK65h8Xtc 05:18:10 PM March 18, 2017
- The room is full for ABA TECHSHOW kickoff! Looks like about 40% new attendees in the room #ABATECHSHOW https://t.co/4fwaUSsH4Z 08:20:42 AM March 16, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: .@denniskennedy and @TomMighell, stop by. 10 points if you see @LaurenceEsq's photo bomb #ftw https://t.co/s3IYiq9Ifl 08:10:59 PM March 15, 2017
- Great crowd for the Start-Up Pitch Competition! #abatechshow 06:36:55 PM March 15, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory