Today’s blog is called MyDistributionLaw.com – it’s a blog covering distribution, competition, antitrust, and intellectual property, and specifically tracking cases in the Northern District of California. The blog is published by Howard Ullman, a lawyer in Orrick’s San Francisco office. Posts in the past few weeks have indeed covered federal cases in California; you can read about cases dealing with topics like patent settlements and antitrust, the e-book case involving Apple and book publishers, and challenging discounting under the antitrust laws. Howard also features a number of helpful articles for download and links to recent articles, too.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Very cool for Google Docs users: Google launches Docs and Sheets add-ons for Android; to iOS next https://t.co/wvVIAld9zq (VentureBeat) about 19 hours ago
- The best podcast app on any platform, IMO: Pocket Casts gets new look, iPad multitasking, much more https://t.co/z3Wr9HpqQa (@shiftyjelly) 08:58:04 PM July 28, 2016
- iOS only? If only Google had its own mobile platform... : Google releases redesigned Zagat app for iOS https://t.co/qDdec3S74w (@9to5mac) 03:33:21 PM July 27, 2016
- Subscribed! | My New Podcast: The Free Agents — MacSparky https://t.co/sesBUYBcAD 03:31:29 PM July 27, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory