Today’s blog is called MyDistributionLaw.com – it’s a blog covering distribution, competition, antitrust, and intellectual property, and specifically tracking cases in the Northern District of California. The blog is published by Howard Ullman, a lawyer in Orrick’s San Francisco office. Posts in the past few weeks have indeed covered federal cases in California; you can read about cases dealing with topics like patent settlements and antitrust, the e-book case involving Apple and book publishers, and challenging discounting under the antitrust laws. Howard also features a number of helpful articles for download and links to recent articles, too.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Get a sneak peak of #ABATECHSHOW 2018 with its co-chairs, @TomMighell and @debbiefoster https://t.co/JiZDAE2DnJ 11:09:56 PM April 27, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Hosts @denniskennedy and @TomMighell discuss how #ArtificialIntelligence and #Chatbots will impact legal practice. https:… 11:09:40 PM April 27, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: To VPN or not to VPN? That is the question asked by @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/s4eFhGs6s7 04:22:06 PM April 21, 2017
- This is brilliant, scary - and the future > New Burger King ad forces Google Home to advertise Whopper - The Verge https://t.co/Ghr7N0zZKi 11:39:54 AM April 12, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory