Today’s blog is called MyDistributionLaw.com – it’s a blog covering distribution, competition, antitrust, and intellectual property, and specifically tracking cases in the Northern District of California. The blog is published by Howard Ullman, a lawyer in Orrick’s San Francisco office. Posts in the past few weeks have indeed covered federal cases in California; you can read about cases dealing with topics like patent settlements and antitrust, the e-book case involving Apple and book publishers, and challenging discounting under the antitrust laws. Howard also features a number of helpful articles for download and links to recent articles, too.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- We agree! Thanks #aall17 ! @ABATECHSHOW March 7-10, 2018! https://t.co/KrhNheRPTi 05:26:37 PM July 16, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: How will drones affect the legal market? @DennisKennedy and @TomMighell discuss in this #KennedyMighellReport https://t.c… 03:31:45 PM July 14, 2017
- RT @ltrc: In this podcast, @denniskennedy and @TomMighell share some tips for traveling with technology. #mobiletech #travel https://t.co/5… 11:03:39 AM July 07, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Should you start a blog? Tune into this #KennedyMighellReport to hear from @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/22… 06:10:29 PM July 05, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory