Today’s blog is called MyDistributionLaw.com - it’s a blog covering distribution, competition, antitrust, and intellectual property, and specifically tracking cases in the Northern District of California. The blog is published by Howard Ullman, a lawyer in Orrick’s San Francisco office. Posts in the past few weeks have indeed covered federal cases in California; you can read about cases dealing with topics like patent settlements and antitrust, the e-book case involving Apple and book publishers, and challenging discounting under the antitrust laws. Howard also features a number of helpful articles for download and links to recent articles, too.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Great read for lawyers who want to master Acrobat. | Now Available: “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” http://t.co/rjLoaIwpuc 12:44:19 PM November 21, 2013
- RT @ABAesq: Are your Acrobat skills up-to-date? Master editions X & XI w/ “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” from ShopABA http://t.co/… 07:01:31 PM November 10, 2013
- Hey @AmericanAir, why was I told to turn off/stow my iPad during takeoff? Press release on website says only laptops. What’s up with that? 06:28:07 PM November 06, 2013
- RT @LastPass: Introducing @LastPass 3.0: New Design, New Features http://t.co/L26FLnG0LO 02:18:27 PM November 04, 2013
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory