Today’s blog is called MyDistributionLaw.com – it’s a blog covering distribution, competition, antitrust, and intellectual property, and specifically tracking cases in the Northern District of California. The blog is published by Howard Ullman, a lawyer in Orrick’s San Francisco office. Posts in the past few weeks have indeed covered federal cases in California; you can read about cases dealing with topics like patent settlements and antitrust, the e-book case involving Apple and book publishers, and challenging discounting under the antitrust laws. Howard also features a number of helpful articles for download and links to recent articles, too.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bobambrogi: vLex Has Built An AI Platform — and It Is Offering It To Participants in Global Hackathon https://t.co/fFxUNI65vS https://t… about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Join @heidialexander and @mvandenack at #ABATECHSHOW 2018 for their session, Affordable Technology for Small Firm Producti… about 1 hour ago
- About time! https://t.co/33JbTjKX2l about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Interested to see WHO is speaking at #ABATECHSHOW 2018? Here is a hint: thought leaders in #cybersecurity, #litigation, pr… about 18 hours ago
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory