Today’s blog is called MyDistributionLaw.com – it’s a blog covering distribution, competition, antitrust, and intellectual property, and specifically tracking cases in the Northern District of California. The blog is published by Howard Ullman, a lawyer in Orrick’s San Francisco office. Posts in the past few weeks have indeed covered federal cases in California; you can read about cases dealing with topics like patent settlements and antitrust, the e-book case involving Apple and book publishers, and challenging discounting under the antitrust laws. Howard also features a number of helpful articles for download and links to recent articles, too.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- iPad Pro probably won't have much of an effect, either: If you don’t have a tablet by now, you probably never will https://t.co/zylx1qdSxk 08:39:08 AM November 27, 2015
- Another great guide this year from @rtrautz! 2015 Holiday Gift Guide for Lawyers https://t.co/HpoWFa8op0 (Reid My Blog!) 08:36:30 PM November 23, 2015
- Now you can edit PDFs stored in Dropbox from your iPhone and iPad https://t.co/E95P5NI6bX (The Dropbox Blog) 08:32:09 PM November 23, 2015
- Great episode! MPU 290: 2015 Geek Gift Guide https://t.co/fduOfQ9IEp (@macsparky @katiefloyd) 08:31:25 PM November 23, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory