Today’s blog is called MyDistributionLaw.com – it’s a blog covering distribution, competition, antitrust, and intellectual property, and specifically tracking cases in the Northern District of California. The blog is published by Howard Ullman, a lawyer in Orrick’s San Francisco office. Posts in the past few weeks have indeed covered federal cases in California; you can read about cases dealing with topics like patent settlements and antitrust, the e-book case involving Apple and book publishers, and challenging discounting under the antitrust laws. Howard also features a number of helpful articles for download and links to recent articles, too.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- The soundtrack of your next trip is on TripAdvisor with Google Play Music https://t.co/62qyBBSx0Z (Official Android Blog) 08:53:07 PM May 25, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: @denniskennedy and @TomMighell talk #virtualreality in this episode of #TheKennedyMighellReport https://t.co/ie5612Dh0z #… 10:49:05 AM May 13, 2016
- RT @verge: UPS now lets you track packages for real — on an actual map https://t.co/riU306Uc9t https://t.co/47jMfClND2 08:35:35 PM May 12, 2016
- Presenting with my good friend @bburney on eDiscovery Ethics for the Virginia Bar. Great crowd! 09:04:33 AM April 25, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory