As you might expect, a blog with the title Groundbreaking Law provides legal commentary on the construction and design industry. It’s brought to you by big firm Perkins Coie, and they aim to offer property owners, contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, suppliers, consultants and government entities (whew!) insights into emerging legal issues that impact today’s commercial construction projects. Blog posts cover topics like statutory and regulatory changes, recent court opinions, sustainable and green building, BIM, insurance, and project delivery methods.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Very cool for Google Docs users: Google launches Docs and Sheets add-ons for Android; to iOS next https://t.co/wvVIAld9zq (VentureBeat) about 13 hours ago
- The best podcast app on any platform, IMO: Pocket Casts gets new look, iPad multitasking, much more https://t.co/z3Wr9HpqQa (@shiftyjelly) 08:58:04 PM July 28, 2016
- iOS only? If only Google had its own mobile platform... : Google releases redesigned Zagat app for iOS https://t.co/qDdec3S74w (@9to5mac) 03:33:21 PM July 27, 2016
- Subscribed! | My New Podcast: The Free Agents — MacSparky https://t.co/sesBUYBcAD 03:31:29 PM July 27, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory