As you might expect, a blog with the title Groundbreaking Law provides legal commentary on the construction and design industry. It’s brought to you by big firm Perkins Coie, and they aim to offer property owners, contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, suppliers, consultants and government entities (whew!) insights into emerging legal issues that impact today’s commercial construction projects. Blog posts cover topics like statutory and regulatory changes, recent court opinions, sustainable and green building, BIM, insurance, and project delivery methods.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: To VPN or not to VPN? That is the question asked by @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/s4eFhGs6s7 04:22:06 PM April 21, 2017
- This is brilliant, scary - and the future > New Burger King ad forces Google Home to advertise Whopper - The Verge https://t.co/Ghr7N0zZKi 11:39:54 AM April 12, 2017
- RT @TweetLaw: In this episode @denniskennedy and @TomMighell share their ABA TECHSHOW 2017 experiences https://t.co/q2dCJApVak 01:54:47 PM April 01, 2017
- We're excited too, but b/c we'll be so busy, we've named @AdrianaL and @denniskennedy as our substitutes. Can't wai… https://t.co/MLZS9RBYl9 09:31:50 AM April 01, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory