As you might expect, a blog with the title Groundbreaking Law provides legal commentary on the construction and design industry. It’s brought to you by big firm Perkins Coie, and they aim to offer property owners, contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, suppliers, consultants and government entities (whew!) insights into emerging legal issues that impact today’s commercial construction projects. Blog posts cover topics like statutory and regulatory changes, recent court opinions, sustainable and green building, BIM, insurance, and project delivery methods.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Hey @shondarimes, what was the thinking behind using covers for all the music this season? I love it, just wondering why. #GreysAnatomy about 8 hours ago
- Don't ever say this Congress isn't productive... | 'Let Me Google That For You' may be the best Senate bill ever: http://t.co/s9wP8hCQvQ 09:30:15 AM April 14, 2014
- Another reason why LastPass is an awesome password manager | LastPass checks sites for 'Heartbleed' automatically: http://t.co/aerZBjz0vF 11:18:32 AM April 11, 2014
- Awesome to see #AgentsofSHIELD on TV connecting with #CaptainAmerica Winter Soldier movie. 07:14:53 PM April 08, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory