As you might expect, a blog with the title Groundbreaking Law provides legal commentary on the construction and design industry. It’s brought to you by big firm Perkins Coie, and they aim to offer property owners, contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, suppliers, consultants and government entities (whew!) insights into emerging legal issues that impact today’s commercial construction projects. Blog posts cover topics like statutory and regulatory changes, recent court opinions, sustainable and green building, BIM, insurance, and project delivery methods.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Thanks @denniskennedy and @TomMighell for sharing a few of your favorite things (techcessories) http://t.co/IRb8KRQaAe 07:21:24 PM March 13, 2015
- RT @LawPracticeTips: The March/April Issue of Law Practice Magazine hit stands. Read more of the #ABATECHSHOW Issue. http://t.co/KVqRmwBag3 12:29:38 PM March 12, 2015
- Important protection for your Twitter account | How to set up two-factor authentication for Twitter http://t.co/oHWfpGDjkg 08:14:16 AM March 10, 2015
- I just can’t see using a round phone…MT @PCMag: What is Runcible? It's a smartphone, anti-smartphone, & a lot more. http://t.co/m0m2Xi7yAC 03:28:56 PM March 03, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory