As you might expect, a blog with the title Groundbreaking Law provides legal commentary on the construction and design industry. It’s brought to you by big firm Perkins Coie, and they aim to offer property owners, contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, suppliers, consultants and government entities (whew!) insights into emerging legal issues that impact today’s commercial construction projects. Blog posts cover topics like statutory and regulatory changes, recent court opinions, sustainable and green building, BIM, insurance, and project delivery methods.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @TweetLaw: How has the cloud changed and what does it look like today? @denniskennedy @TomMighell https://t.co/alrz1JUF9L 02:40:11 PM September 23, 2016
- RT @HillaryClinton: "I really regret doing this." —Hillary on Between Two Ferns https://t.co/OmDyINNCrW 08:26:17 PM September 22, 2016
- Sat next to lawyer (not old, not young) on plane. He was sending an email to his asst. w/his billing entries. Felt so 2005 again. 03:11:11 PM September 22, 2016
- It would be a LOT smarter if it also handled SMS: Say hello to Google Allo: a smarter messaging app https://t.co/yAINdYvtnL (Google Blog) 09:18:29 PM September 21, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory