I’ve got a lot of catching up to do…(most of these links via Denise)
- D. Gordon Smith, a professor at the University of Wisconsin Law School, publishes Venturpreneur, a blog on entrepreneurship.
- American Lawyer in a Japanese Law Office shows how one lawyer adapts to life in a different country.
- A North Carolina M&A and finance lawyer presents the Business Law Blog, as he “considers the law, his practice, and other things.”
- KCLawyer is a law firm weblog, from the Missouri firm of Herron & Lewis.
- From the former Incompetent Attorney (mentioned here) is his new weblog, Patent Pending.