First, some law student blawgs mentioned at Blawg.org:
- The appropriately named Three Years of Hell to Become the Devil, from Anthony, a law student at Columbia School of Law.
- Maureen, a “law student and sad, sad punk wannabe (it will never happen) living in our nation’s anthrax-and-explosion-ridden capital,” serves up Reenhead.
- Two rising 2L law students at Arizona State University College of Law present ASU Law Devil.
- Found in my web referrer logs was Debgpi, from a “Chicago librarian/lawyer/bunch of other stuff.”
- Doug Simpson, a Connecticut lawyer, publishes the new Unintended Consequences, with general comments about current legal topics.
— And yet another candidate for president has started his own blog — this time it’s Dennis Kucinich